Corporación Dinant is a family-owned Central American conglomerate with a portfolio of products in agriculture, snacks, palm oil, packaged foods, condiments, and home care. Dinant sold its previous brands including Natura´s, Xedex, Unox, Xtra, Audaz, Azistin, Doña Blanca, and Magia Blanca to Unilever.
CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS
Product & Marketing Management
Market Strategy Consultant
- Managed vendor relationships for product development and R&D (improving flavor profiles, packaging requirements, etc.)
- Partnered with corrugated suppliers to create product display offerings, e.g. shippers & shoppable pallets, that facilitated incremental revenue opportunities.
- Visited point of sales and work with the sales team to meet monthly sales goals
- Performed regular market research studies with the in-house market research department to gather data to develop brand management plans
- Assisted in the design of product packaging, in-store marketing displays, and planograms
- Worked with our in-house advertising and trade marketing departments to manage brand marketing, promotions, and ad campaigns across the region
“¿Ya lo Probaste?”
(Have you tried it?)
Regional Institutional Campaign
Market Research & Line Extensions
Branding: Logo, Packaging, & Label Design
design & strategy
Re-launching an Innovation
Deep Frying with a
LINE OF SPECIALTY FATS & OILS
Director of Industrial &
Fats & Oils
Creating a New Division
+ Social Impact
- Hired and managed a 5-person sales and technical team. Negotiated with large clients including MOLSA (Flour Mill based in El Salvador) on a distribution deal. Exceeded sales goals by 20% in 6 months.
- Developed and executed a customer loyalty / social entrepreneurship plan for bakery owners with no-cost benefits including 90-day initial credit, Accounting Diploma by Certec Consulting, free affiliation to the National Bakers Guild (ANDI), point reward system that counted towards trade marketing promotional events, free logo design packaging for bakery products, and technical aid for new product development. We were able to assist 30 bakers´ transition to the formal sector of the economy.