WHAT I DO:
- Intuition and instinct on customer wants & needs is my “secret sauce”
- The end goal of my work is to ensure we are building the right things
- I strive to bridge the gap between desirability and repeat purchases/use.
EDUCATION: I have an M.S. in Engineering and Management degree focused on product management – integration of human-centered design, business, and engineering from the IDM Program at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. I have a dual bachelors from NYU (B.A. Sociology with a concentration in Consumer Behavior) and Parsons School of Design (B.S. Strategic Design and Management).
WHY: Products are my legacy.
- Make to Connect: Design products and services that connect with humans at functional and emotional levels.
- Product Vision: The marriage of data, intuition, creativity, and empathy.
- Sense of Competitive Urgency: You snooze, you lose.